Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Flickr

For about 4 months now, I have been using Yahoo!'s photo management system, Flickr.

Flickr has changed the way I communicate using the web. Now, I snap a photo of something, upload it to my Flickr account, click "blog this" and moments later the photo and any text I want appears on my blog.

It also allows you to create collections and sets that you can email to friends, family and business associates.

This isn't meant to be a plug for Flickr, but the more I thought of it today, tools like Flickr, Facebook, Paypal, and others have really changed the way we live, interact and thrive as humans.

What I have been thinking a lot about this week is finding a way to utilize all these new tools from web 2.0 and make it impact our small business.

Food for thought tomorrow as I hit the road to Santa Cruz.

0 comments: