Sunday, May 25, 2008

Amber Alert

On my way home on Thursday, I was driving back from Santa Cruz and I was thinking about all the things I needed to do this weekend and listing all my concerns for the next quarter as it related to our business. As I drove home, I noticed the Amber Alert system activated on the freeway. (In California we have these giant monitors along the roadway that give traffic info and also alert us when a child has been abducted.) All the sign read was Child Abduction: Blue Chevrolet and then listed the LIC plate.

This just in: We all have problems and worries, but seeing something like that puts things in perspective. I can't think of anything worst than losing a child to an abduction. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family.

Readers of this blog will know that I say this a lot, but I will say it again....Life is precious. Take each day as a gift.

blog comments powered by Disqus