Monday, December 24, 2007

More Blogging 2008

After a few months, I am back to blogging.

This has been a crazy fall with college applications and doing everything in our power to help our students succeed. I could never find the time to blog (or so I told myself). But in 2008 I am going to post atleast one item everyday (lets see how long that last).

This is going to be an exciting year for a lot of different reasons; but as we begin 2008 I am going to be watching the economy, the elections, and of course paying special attention to what is happening here in California specifically.

For those of you who have been asking, I have done it finally. A "college only" blog about everything you want/need to know about the college admissions process.

You can find it located at: The Right Fit College For You

Please pass on the link to your friends.

Happy Holidays.

0 comments: