Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Apple TV or Netflix?

I woke today thinking a lot about Apple TV vs. Netflix? Also, I thought about Comcast's On-Demand feature. The more and more I thought about this, I couldn't decide what I liked more. On one hand I love Netflix. You just que up your movies and they come each week. Apple is pretty sweet, but the box set up is timely and you need a hard connection (even with the best of routers the quality lags). Comcast is the easiest to use, but lacks depth in titles. (I can only watch Transformers so many times).

What I was left thinking about as I went to work was: wouldn't it be cool if you could text or email your movie que, and be able to schedule your movie time showing on your TV or Laptop. Maybe I am getting on board a red-eye tonight and know that I want to watch a movie on my laptop as I wait by my gate from 10-11:30PM. I simply email my que, and as soon as I flip open my laptop, my movie launches! Same thing if I know what time I want to watch a movie at home.

This race is just starting, so it is going to be fun to watch what happens next.

0 comments: